QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL (QSE) POLICY
GET Wireless is known for its long experience in the fields of Drive Test Radio Measurements, Installation of Repeaters and Integration of Telecom Solutions as well as its compliance with Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements. All these factors enabled GET Wireless to give full satisfaction to our customers, its employees and the other interested parties and to be a leader in its activity on the local market.
In this perspective, GET Wireless company has set up a Quality, Safety and Environmental Integrated Management System according to the standards of OHSAS 18001 “2007 version”, ISO 9001 “2015 version” and ISO 14001 “2015 version”.
Hence, as the CEO and The General Manager of GET Wireless, we pledge to implement a policy based on:
·the principles of compliance with its customers’ requirements, applicable legal requirements and other requirements related to Environmental aspects (environmental protection) and to Occupational Health and Safety risks (prevention of bodily injuries and trauma and work-related pathologies),
·Workers’ consultation and involvement,
While aiming at:
1. Measuring and increasing our customers’ satisfaction and ensure that their requirements are met;
2. Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IMS processes;
3. Squeezing costs and optimizing resources;
4. Skills development knowledge mastery necessary for an effective implementation of the processes;
5. Ensuring better management of the waste generated by our activity and optimizing the use of natural resources.
6. Promoting a healthy workplace by reducing the risks associated with our activities.
For this approach to be successful, we pledge to:
· Provide all the resources and skills necessary to achieve the objectives that all staff is required to apply,
· Constantly assess, along with my collaborators, the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System through the management reviews and the objectives assessments, audit results and any other improvement action or opportunity,
· Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of trauma and pathologies,
· The consultation and involvement of workers and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
Finally, we ask all staff to be responsive, dedicated and responsible.