QUALITY, SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
GET Wireless has a long experience in the fields of Telecom Solution Integration, Drive Test and Repeater Solution Installation & Maintenance and is known for its compliance with Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements. All these factors enabled GET Wireless to give full satisfaction to its customers and interested parties and to be a leader in its activity to the local and regional market.
In this perspective, GET Wireless has set up an Integrated Management System of Quality, Safety and Environment in accordance with the ISO standards, namely ISO 9001 2015 version, OHSAS 18001 2007 version and ISO 14001 2015 version.
Hence, as the General Manager of GET Wireless, I pledge to implement a policy based on compliance with applicable legal requirements and other requirements related to environmental aspects and risks in terms of (Health, Safety and Work), while aiming for the following objectives:
- Measure and increase the satisfaction of our customers and ensure that their relevant requirements are met;
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of IMS processes;
- Squeeze costs and optimize resources;
- Develop skills and control the knowledge necessary for the effective implementation of processes;
- Ensure better management of the waste generated by our activity and optimize the use of natural resources.
- Promote a healthy workplace by reducing the risks associated with our activities;
- Promote actions favoring the development of activities for export, especially towards the African market.
To make this approach successful, I pledge to provide all the resources and skills needed to achieve these goals that all staff is required to apply.
I am also committed, along with my colleagues, to continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System through management reviews and review of the objectives, audit results and any other action or opportunity for improvement.